Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Unrevealed Love............

Sometimes ....I think there is no unrevealed love
Sometimes ....I think why do I love.....
I think  and I smile
coz I know the list could run on for a mile...........
The warmth of ur touch
make me love you so much.........
the way you look at me, the way ur eyes shine
brings a sense of completion and deluging pride..........
The dreams that I dream and the things we can do
the possibilities I see that all involve you..........
How you finish the amaze that lies at bottom of my heart, 
how that deep in my soul, you are the most important part.......
I could go on for days, tell of what I feel,
but all you really must know is my love for you is real!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS---That's my first poem I ever penned in my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Superb!! You needn't have specified, its your first attempt to poetry!

    ReplyDelete