Thursday, April 14, 2011

I do I do I do........!!!!!!!



I want it to happen to me........that what happened to you
..Something have adorned in you 
If l haven't told you that l've adore you...
 ...l do
And lf l haven't told you that you are a good soul...
  ..I do.
And if l haven't told you that l admire you...
 ...l do.
And if l haven't told you that l am desirous of you...
 ...l do.
And if l haven't told you that you are my cupid...
 ...l do.
And if l haven't told you that I was doting you ...
. ...l do
And if l haven't told you that don't wanna live the rest of my life without you 
 ...l do
And if l haven't told you that God has given me a love for you
 ...l do
And l am hoping ...l am praying 
that you would be able to love me too
Oh baby... oh baby..... i love you 
I do... I do.... I do....

No comments:

Post a Comment