Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Best Friend !!!!!!!!!!!!!





It would take me all day
There are so many things I'd like to say.
So much to share whats in my heart
Now I wonder where to start.


There is one thing I know that's true.
I'm so blessed to have a friend like you.


You always showed me how much you care.
Thanks for always being there.


As my new life starts to unfold,
'n I am learning how to take hold.
There are times I don't know what to do,
But I know I can always turn to you.


Friendship is one of a kind,
One most people never find.
I never knew from the start,
Just how much you would touch my heart.


I'm so glad you came into my life,
You have filled it with so much delight.


It is there every time you hold my mind
the connection we have was not planned.


If the time ever come for us to part,
You'll always be right here in my heart.


Forever 'n always until the end
You'll always be my best friend... !

No comments:

Post a Comment